Softside Waterbed Sales
What's so great about a softside waterbed?
Besides the fact that a softside waterbed looks just like a regular mattress, they also bring the fun and magic of the feeling of floating on water, giving you a blissful perception of paradise here on earth.
Also, since softside waterbed mattresses are the same size as any traditional mattress, you will be able to make use of your regular bedding, sheets, comforters, frame and headboard with your new waterbed.
You can choose a a waterbed with a lot of waves, no wave, or anything in between including full motion, free flow, semi-motion, no wave, ultra waveless, 60% waveless, 80% waveless, 95% waveless etc.
We have been in the waterbed sales business since 1983, so be sure and let us know if you have any questions.
Softside Waterbed Uses
- Relieves pain and relaxes muscles
- Waterbeds are hygienic - helps asthma & allergies
- Combat arthritis, fibromyalgia and bone, joint and muscular problems
- Properly supports all areas of the body
- Great for lumbar and back support
- Purchase a dual softside waterbed for individual adjustment
- Great for the elderly too!
Our Softside Waterbed Sales Include
- 20 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on all seams of the bladder
- Any softside waterbed mattress also available as "top only"
- Customize with any accessory
Softside Waterbed Sizes
- Twin 39x75
- Full 54x75
- King 76x80
- Queen 60x84
- California King 72x84
Softside Waterbeds Available
Have any questions about waterbeds? Feel free to call us at 1-800-630-5889.